Neck lift surgery addresses excess fat and contour irregularities below the jawline to help produce a toned, tight, and smooth appearance on the neck and throat. If your neck is obscured by stubborn fat, loose and sagging skin, or other unappealing conditions, the board-certified plastic surgeons at Altos Oaks can help by using neck lift surgery to:
- Remove the excess fat and skin responsible for double chin and jowls
- Address muscle banding (turkey neck) to produce a firm and smooth appearance
- Eliminate loose neck skin
If you live in or around Los Altos and are interested in learning more about the benefits of neck lift surgery, please call Altos Oaks Plastic Surgery at 650-934-7020 to schedule a consultation today. We welcome patients from Palo Alto, San Jose, and all surrounding California communities.
Good Neck Lift Candidates
Good candidates for neck lift surgery should have excess skin or fat below the jawline that is detracting from the overall appearance. In addition, good candidates for this procedure should be:
- In good health
- Prepared for surgery
- Able to take time off to recover
- Realistic about potential outcomes
Neck lift surgery can smooth the throat and produce a firmer and more youthful look, but it cannot stop the aging process. As with any facial plastic surgery procedure, a neck lift can take years off of your appearance, but the results will not be permanent. However, with maintenance, such as daily skin care, a neck lift may continue to produce pleasing results for ten or more years.
During your time in our care, we will provide you with information on maintaining and improving the duration of your results.
Neck Lift Plus…
A neck lift can be performed on its own to smooth and contour the neck, throat, and jawline. It can also be combined with other facial procedures to address signs of aging throughout the face.
Neck lift is complementary to:
- Facelift surgery - our plastic surgeons offer full and mini facelift procedures to correct sagging skin, hollow cheeks, and other impacts of aging throughout the mid and lower face
- Forehead lift - this procedure is used to smooth deep creases across the forehead. It can also be used to lift sagging eyebrows and to eliminate the wrinkle in between brows
- Eyelid lift - also known as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery removes the dark and puffy skin from below the eyes and raises the lids to produce a more alert and appealing appearance
In some cases, a neck lift will need to be combined with more than one of these procedures for optimal results.
We take time to personalize every procedure we perform. Our plastic surgeons will listen intently to your concerns and provide you with honest information about the procedure or combination of procedures that will best help you reach your goals.
Contact Altos Oaks Plastic Surgery
To schedule your neck lift consultation at our Los Altos office, please call 650-934-7020 today. Our plastic surgeons serve Santa Clara, Mountain View, and all surrounding areas of California.