From 2010 – 2019, the five most popular plastic surgery procedures were:
- Breast Augmentation
- Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Tummy tuck surgery and facelift alternated as the fifth most popular surgical procedure throughout the decade, with abdominoplasty making the list in 2010, 2015, 2017, and 2018.
During this same period, the top five most popular nonsurgical cosmetic treatments were:
- Botulinum Toxin Type A (BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®)
- Soft Tissue Fillers (Juvederm®, Restylane®)
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Hair Removal
These procedures, while varying slightly in the number of treatments performed each year, stayed consistent in their respective rankings over the course of the last decade.
Our Plastic Surgery Procedures
The board-certified plastic surgeons at Altos Oaks Plastic Surgery provide a comprehensive range of procedures. We utilize advanced techniques and uphold the strictest standards of patient safety, care, and satisfaction. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you for a free consultation where we can listen to your concerns, carefully evaluate the areas of your body or face you would like to improve, and provide you with honest information about your options.
Surgical treatments offered our AAAHC Accredited On-Site Surgical Center include:
- Breast Surgery. Augmentation, lift, and reduction
- Body Surgery. Liposuction, tummy tuck, butt lift, arm lift, and thigh lift
- Facial Surgery. Facelift, eyelid lift, nose surgery, and brow lift
Many of our procedures can safely be combined to produce remarkable transformations following events such as significant weight loss or pregnancy and childbirth. During your initial consultation, we will listen to all of your concerns and help you select the procedures that will be most useful in helping you reach your goals.
Nonsurgical Cosmetic Enhancement
In addition to surgical procedures, our doctors offer several nonsurgical options that can be used to address various skin conditions along with the impacts of environment and age. These include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic for the treatment of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Dermal Fillers to restore volume to the face, lips, neck, and hands
- Chemical peel to improve skin tone and texture
- Laser skin resurfacing, including the IPL photofacial, to improve the appearance of the skin
- Scar revision to address acne, surgical, and trauma scars
Each of these procedures serves specific needs. During your time in our care, we will be happy to discuss any treatment you are interested in to help you determine if it will be a good fit for yours.
Contact Altos Oaks to Learn More
The board-certified plastic surgeons at our office are experienced, thoughtful, and fully committed to the happiness of each patient we see. If you are considering a cosmetic procedure, please call Altos Oaks Plastic Surgery at 650-934-7020 and schedule your free consultation today. We serve Los Altos, San Jose, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, and all surrounding areas of California.