Most of us aren’t genetically endowed with our ideal physiques. We eat right, exercise regularly and do everything we can to achieve a body contour we can be proud of. It can be frustrating when all of that hard work and sacrifice fail to deliver the desired outcome. Age, weight fluctuations and lifestyle choices can all play a role in the size and shape of your body.
The body contouring procedures offered at Altos Oaks Plastic Surgery are designed to help you attain your ideal form where diet and exercise have failed. If you live in Silicon Valley or the Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Mountain View, San Jose or San Francisco, and want to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals, please call us today at 650-934-7020 to schedule a free consultation with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.
"The entire team of physicians and nurses are top notch. Dr. Talley did my surgery and I couldn't be happier. He listens, he's kind and very skills. Heidi is a physician assistant and she is also highly skilled and professional. I recommend these professionals for anyone considering reconstructive or cosmetic surgery."
Our Body Contouring Procedures
Whether you want to show off your hard-earned gym body, feel confident at the beach or simply fit better in your clothes, the board-certified plastic surgeons at Altos Oaks Plastic Surgery can help. We offer the following body contouring procedures:
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty): A tummy tuck can provide you with a beautifully-contoured midsection by removing excess skin and fat as well as tightening your abdominal muscles.
- Liposuction: A popular treatment for both men and women, liposuction is the number one cosmetic procedure in the country. Liposuction can remove stubborn pockets of fat from virtually any part of your body.
- Mommy makeover: Mommy makeovers aren’t single procedures; they involve a combination of body contouring procedures designed to dramatically re-shape and revitalize your body after a pregnancy.
- Thigh lift: A thigh lift can remove excess fat and skin from your thighs and tighten the remaining tissue and skin for a more toned and firm appearance.
- Butt lift: Butt lift surgery can enhance the shape, volume and overall appearance of your backside.
- Arm lift: An arm lift is an advanced procedure that can eliminate sagging skin in the upper arm area and create an attractive look that is proportionate to your body.
The Importance of Board Certification When Choosing a Plastic Surgeon
Following medical school, doctors can choose a specialty of interest, such as plastic surgery. While physicians in specialties other than plastic surgery can and do perform cosmetic treatments, the doctors most qualified to perform plastic surgery are board-certified plastic surgeons. There are not any regulations preventing physicians who aren’t plastic surgeons from advertising themselves as cosmetic surgeons after taking courses that may only last a few days or just a few hours.
Certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) signifies that a physician has undergone a minimum of five years of approved surgical training, which includes a plastic surgery residency. In addition, the doctor must pass extensive written and oral exams specific to plastic surgery.
Every surgeon at Altos Oaks Plastic Surgery is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Learn More
We recognize the elements of aesthetic beauty in the human form and have spent years refining our ability to bring out the best in every patient’s inherent beauty and physical characteristics. Deftly combing surgical precision with artistic sensibilities, we strive to do more than just remove fat and tighten skin. We strive to help you attain true proportional harmony that takes your entire physique and lifestyle into account.
Call Altos Oaks Plastic Surgery For Your Body Contouring Consultation!
If you would like to learn more about the many surgical body contouring procedures offered at Altos Oaks Plastic Surgery, please contact us today by completing the form on this page or calling 650-934-7020. We proudly serve the the Silicon Valley and Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Mountain View, San Jose and San Francisco, California.