We offer a number of nonsurgical skin rejuvenation options to help men and women of all ages look their best. Many of our most popular skincare treatments work perfectly as stand-alone services, but several can be combined with surgical options to enhance or improve results as well. What will work best for your needs and goals can be determined during your initial consultation at our Los Altos office.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Our laser skin treatments are capable of improving skin tone and texture. Some of our most popular options include:
- Fractional CO2 Laser for issues such as acne scars, sun damage, wrinkles and folds, enlarged pores, and spider veins
- HALO Ablative Laser for issues including hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, and sun damage
- IPL Photofacial for sun and age spots, spider veins and broken capillaries, redness and rosacea, uneven texture and actinic keratosis, and much more
Laser skin treatments are long-lasting, safe, and incredibly effective. The best way to learn which one will meet your specific needs is by meeting with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons for a one-on-one skin rejuvenation evaluation and consultation.
We offer light, moderate, and deep chemical peels to address skin problems including:
- Age and sunspots
- Uneven pigmentation
- Rough or scaly skin texture
These treatments are highly effective and generally safe for most patients who have minor or surface skin problems. Like laser skin resurfacing, results from a chemical peel can last for quite some time, though maintenance treatments may be needed every few months or years depending on the strength of the peel used and the issues being addressed. How often you may need to return for a peel can be discussed during your initial consultation at Altos Oaks Plastic Surgery.
In addition to topical skin treatments, we offer both neuromodulators and dermal fillers to address fine lines and deep wrinkles throughout the face. Some popular options include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic. A neuromodulator that works by blocking the signals between nerves and muscles, BOTOX® Cosmetic can smooth the skin next to the eyes (crow’s feet), in between the eyebrows (frown lines), across the forehead, and across the top of the nose (bunny lines). It can also treat smokers wrinkles (peri-oral lines), marionette lines, and chin dents
- Juvederm®. A hyaluronic acid filler that treats deep facial wrinkles, folds, lines, and acne scars. Juvederm can also be used to augment the lips
- Restylane® and Restylane Lyft. These hyaluronic acid fillers can be used to restore volume to the area underneath the eyes, the area around the lips, the lips themselves, the cheeks, the chin, and the jawline
- Radiesse®. A calcium hydroxyapatite filler that can smooth marionette lines, smile lines, wrinkles at the corner of the mouth, pre-jowl folds, and facial and chin wrinkles
- Sculptra®. A poly-L-lactic-based filler used to treat volume loss throughout the face, smile lines, and facial wrinkles
Each of these fillers offers specific results and works best for certain needs. During your initial consultation, we will listen to your concerns and carefully evaluate your needs to determine which option will produce the most desirable results.
To schedule your skin rejuvenation consultation at Altos Oaks Plastic Surgery, please call 650-934-7020 today. Located in Los Altos, we welcome patients from all surrounding communities including Mountain View, San Jose, Palo Alto, and Santa Clara.